Landolt-Börnstein is the unique and top-quality chemistry, physics and technology data collection. This handbook's data coverage starts with the scientific data described before 1883 -the year of the first handbook publication- up to 2001. It is a systematic and comprehensive collection of critical assessed data from all fields of physics, physical chemistry, geophysics, astronomy, material technology and engineering and biophysics.
Please note that CERN does not have access to the fulltext PDFs. Check the availability of paper volumes and, for articles in volumes not held by the Library, please fill in an interlibrary loan form.
- Advanced search
- search the Landolt-Börnstein Substance/Property Index
- browse the Subject Index of LB
- navigate through LB groups, sections, volumes.
- search for LB articles in the CERN Library paper collection of LB volumes. Just put your keyword(s) next to the term 690C:'landolt'.
- display the list of LB paper volumes available in the library.